[openstack-dev] Dragonflow - Weekly IRC Meeting

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:23:22 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

If you are not familiar with Dragonflow, it is a lightweight SDN controller
embedded in Neutron
that tries to solve distributed virtual routing the SDN way.

Dragonflow is officially part of Neutron big tent starting at Kilo, you can
read more information
about it in the following blog posts [1], [2] and [3].

We are currently under going scale testing and performance tuning using
shaker [4] and big scale
Openstack environment.

There are many future features and ideas coming and we want to make our
discussion as
transparent and visible to everyone that is interested and hopefully
prioritize things based
on inputs from the community.

We would like to conduct a weekly IRC meeting, If you are interested in the
project
and planning to attend, please suggest what is the best day/time to do the
meeting.

Thanks
Gal.

[1] http://blog.gampel.net/2015/01/dragonflow-sdn-based-distributed.html