[openstack-dev] [horizon] Minimum Unit Test Coverage

Rajat Vig rajatv at thoughtworks.com
Wed Jul 22 17:43:17 UTC 2015

Hi Rob

I agree. Enforcing a minimum level of coverage as a start is awesome.

I must add though keeping it at 100% and breaking the build has almost
never worked in practice for me.
Keeping a slightly lower level ~98% is slightly more pragmatic.
Also, the currently low coverages will have to be addressed as well.
Is there a blueprint that can be created to tackle it?

-Rajat