[openstack-dev] [requirements] backlog of requirements changes

Dave Walker email at daviey.com
Tue Jul 21 17:08:16 UTC 2015

On 21 July 2015 at 16:17, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> There seem to be quite a backlog in openstack/requirements.
>
> http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/requirements-reviewers-30.txt
>
> there are roughly 10x new changes to the number of reviews cores are
> managing to do.
>
> This worries me, and I'd like to help.
>
> How can I best do so?

It seems that last year I was silently dropped from requirements-core
and so I've been less interested in providing trivial +1's which IMO
rarely add much value to this project.   Looking at the stats, i'm
still healthily represented.

If i'm re-added, i'll gladly help more with reviews.

Thanks

--
Kind Regards,
Dave Walker