[openstack-dev] [requirements] backlog of requirements changes

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Jul 21 17:08:17 UTC 2015

On 07/21/2015 10:17 AM, Robert Collins wrote:
> There seem to be quite a backlog in openstack/requirements.
>
> http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/requirements-reviewers-30.txt
>
> there are roughly 10x new changes to the number of reviews cores are
> managing to do.
>
> This worries me, and I'd like to help.
>
> How can I best do so?

There are currently only about 20 changes that are in a positive state -
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/requirements+status:open+label:Verified%253E%253D1%252Cjenkins+NOT+label:Workflow%253C%253D-1+NOT+label:Code-Review%253C%253D-1,n,z

I just did a quick run through, typically I don't look at this more than
once a week because they are usually not time critical unless there is a
gate break.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague