[openstack-dev] [fuel][CI] Fuel-web CI is broken

Andrew Woodward awoodward at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 21 05:50:50 UTC 2015

I found this after noon that fuel-web CI was broken due to the recent
release of oslo.config and oslo.utils 2.0.0 [1]

I attempted to muck around with the pinning of the requirements.txt and had
initial success with it [2] but later found that it's failing the
test_check_requirements_conflicts task. I'm at a loss on how to properly
fix the requirements for pbr here.

I've also started another commit to get fuel web off of the old namespace
[4]

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1476399
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203824
[3]