[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Getting rid of launchpad group fuel-astute

Alexander Kislitsky akislitsky at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 16 11:21:26 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to get rid of group fuel-astute on launchpad. In group only 2
active members. Actually they are members of fuel-python team. Bugs for
fuel-astute project always concern to fuel-web project. Bugs assigned to
fuel-astute can stay without attention for a long time. Thus I propose to
use fuel-python team instead fuel-astute.

First of all we should reassign team for bugs [1]. After that we can remove
or disable fuel-astute launchpad group.

What do you think about this?

[1] https://goo.gl/ap35t9