[openstack-dev] [Neutron] New Neutron subproject for a Neutron backed Docker remote networking driver

Gurucharan Shetty shettyg at nicira.com
Thu Jul 9 15:09:40 UTC 2015

Yes. Though the code that I have has been mostly written with OVN and
Open vSwitch in mind, it uses Neutron APIs and integrates well with
OpenStack. The docker plugin code that I have currently uses "no-auth"
mode of Neutron, but there is no reason for it to not work with "auth"
(as shown in https://github.com/shettyg/ovn-docker/blob/master/ovn-container).
The concern that I have is mostly around where to store passwords and
how to store them.