[openstack-dev] [horizon] [keystone] [docs] Two kinds of 'region' entity: finding better names for them

Timur Sufiev tsufiev at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 9 08:56:06 UTC 2015

Matt,

I don't think it's a bike-shedding. The problem is not the existing name
being a bit obscure - until I hit some issues with Keystone native regions
I didn't have any troubles with it. The problem is that we have the _same_
name for different things, and no additional comments will remedy the
confusion caused by this.