[openstack-dev] [TC] [All] Proposal for Project Delux to help the community improve user experience

Kruithof, Piet pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com
Wed Jul 8 23:45:43 UTC 2015

Hello TC members and fellow stackers!

We have just submitted a review for project Delux to the OpenStack
governance projects list.

The mission of Delux is to help the teams improve the overall user
experience (UX) of their projects.  We provide user research to help teams
identify any issues preventing adoption of their services as well as help
them validate any efforts to address those issues. In addition, we help
the teams ideate and implement solutions to address any existing issues or
opportunities.

Note that the UX team is not prescriptive; our goal is to collaborate with
the other project teams to help them create better experiences.

The full proposal can be found at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/UX/ProgramProposal

Links
UX wiki