[openstack-dev] [murano] [congress] Congress needs to fetch environments from all tenants.

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 8 12:14:27 UTC 2015

1) This does raise a security concern. We can however cover it with a separate policy-based permission, that would check if a user can view all tenants. nova seem to do so, see: https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/4209d0140774adf3e162b7bde3cbd6b417065dd5/etc/nova/policy.json#L13

2) Will give it some thought, but it does seem like an ok practice.

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team