[openstack-dev] [murano] [congress] Congress needs to fetch environments from all tenants.

Filip Blaha filip.blaha at hp.com
Wed Jul 8 11:27:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I started implement bp [1]. Problem is that congress needs data about
environments from all tenants but murano API lists only environments of
user's current tenant. We decided to ipmplement it similarly like
listing servers in nova where is query parameter all_tenants=true for
that (user must be admin) I have 2 questions about that:

1) Are there any security concerns about this approach?
2) Has someone better idea how to implement this?

[1]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/murano-api-all-tenants-search

Regards
Filip