[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Abandon changesets which hang for a while without updates

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 7 20:34:33 UTC 2015

Hi,
we have too many patches which hang for over a month without attention.
Almost all are those which should be abandoned due to changes happened in
master, and need complete rework. Or, those were just proposals to make
something, which didn't fly. Unfortunately there are those which were good
ideas, but didn't attract enough attention from cores and didn't land into
master as a result.

Anyway, I think we need to keep our review queues in better health. Can we
enable auto-abandon back again, if patch is hanging out for a month or more?
--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen