[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging] [mistral] Acknowledge feature of RabbitMQ in oslo.messaging

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 7 10:13:56 UTC 2015

Just to clarify: what we’re looking for is how to implement “Work queue” pattern described at [1] with oslo messaging. As Nikolay said, it requires that a message to be acknowledged after it has been processed.

[1] http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-two-python.html <http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-two-python.html>

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.