[openstack-dev] Writing own L3 service plugin

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Wed Jan 28 11:04:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

I want to use L3 functionalities with own device in place of normal
L3agent. So I think that best way will be to write own L3 service plugin
which will configure my router on my special device. But I don't know
now few things. For example if I'm creating new port in router
(router-interface-add) then new port in network is created but it is not
bound anywhere. So how I should do it that it will be bound to my device
and for example ovs_agents will be able to establish vxlan tunnels to
this device?

--
Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłonski