[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins][Orchestration] Unclear handling of primary-controler and controller roles

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 28 08:44:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

*But with introduction of plugins and granular deployment, in my opinion,
we need to be able*
*to specify that task should run specifically on primary, or on
secondaries. Alternative to this approach would be - always run task on all
controllers, and let task itself to verify that it is  executed on primary
or not.*

I wouldn't differentiate tasks for primary and other controllers.
"Primary-controller" logic should be controlled by task itself. That will
allow to have elegant and tiny task framework ...

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,