[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Core rights in Fuel repositories

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Mon Jan 26 10:32:25 UTC 2015

Why can't we include Alexandra to fuel-core group then, which will have +2
in every repo? Instead of (yet unclear to me) program-release &
program-milestone groups.

No objections for introducing additional per-repo core teams, my +1 on that
part.

> I’ve seen a few +1s in this thread and no -1s so according to lazy
consensus the decision is made positive.
I don't think we waited long enough. I'm not sure if we have defined policy
somewhere in OpenStack wiki, but at least [1] states about 5 days.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Approved/CoreDevProcess

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen