[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Object statuses

Jorge Miramontes jorge.miramontes at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jan 23 16:31:51 UTC 2015

The example you put implicitly assigns the status tree to a load balancer.
Is sharing only allowed for sub resources? Or can sub resources be shared
across multiple load balancers? If that is the case then I suspect that
statuses may be exposed in many different places correct?

Cheers,
--Jorge