[openstack-dev] [QA] Prototype of the script for Tempest auto-configuration

Yaroslav Lobankov ylobankov at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 23 15:12:23 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I would like to discuss the following patch [1] for Tempest. I think that
such feature
as auto-configuration of Tempest would be very useful for many engineers
and users.
I have recently tried to use the script from [1]. I rebased the patch on
master and ran the script.
The script was finished without any errors and the tempest.conf was
generated! Of course,
this patch needs a lot of work, but the idea looks very cool!

Also I would like to thank David Kranz for his working on initial version
of the script.

Any thoughts?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133245

Regards,