[openstack-dev] [neutron] [adv-services] Question on functional tests

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 21:05:17 UTC 2015

FYI,

numan created a bug [1] about being able to run functional test job in
neutron-vpnaas CI
I've proposed a patch [2] which simply add neutron-dsvm-functional job in
check and gate queue of neutron-vpnaas.

Unfortunately, as discussed with marun on IRC, this won't be enough, since
this job depends on hook scripts hosted in the neutron repository [3].

This issue will impact all advanced services which want to run functional
test.

I will try to investigate this deeper, but any though on this issue would
be appreciated

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1412770
[2]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/148616/
[3]