[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Project Idea: IDS integration.

Miguel Ángel Ajo majopela at redhat.com
Mon Jan 19 10:12:34 UTC 2015

Hi Mario,

   Salvatore and Kevin perfectly expressed what I think.

   I’d follow his advice, and look on how the advanced services [1] [2] integrate with neutron,
and build a POC. If the POC looks good it could be a good start point to build community
around and go on with the development.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/neutron-lbaas
[2] https://github.com/openstack/neutron-fwaas

Miguel Ángel Ajo