[openstack-dev] [QA] Moving tempest clients to tempest-lib (was Meeting Thursday January 8th at 22:00 UTC)

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Wed Jan 14 01:45:40 UTC 2015

Hi David,

Yeah, that is the same as my vision about service clients.
At this time, I just move CONF values to service clients just for RestClient.
But maybe we will change tempest/clients.py to the following for passing CONF values:

-     self.network_client = NetworkClientJSON(self.auth_provider)
+     self.network_client = NetworkClientJSON(self.auth_provider,
+                                             CONF.network.catalog_type,
+                                             CONF.network.region or CONF.identity.region,
+                                             endpoint_type=CONF.network.endpoint_type,
+                                             build_interval=CONF.network.build_interval,
+                                             build_timeout=CONF.network.build_timeout,
+                                             disable_ssl_certificate_validation=CONF.identity.disable_ssl_certificate_validation,
+                                             ca_certs=CONF.identity.ca_certificates_file,
+                                             trace_requests=CONF.debug.trace_requests)

That is the next step for moving service clients to tempest-lib.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi