[openstack-dev] [Glance] IRC logging

Kuvaja, Erno kuvaja at hp.com
Tue Jan 13 17:06:08 UTC 2015

I do not have a problem to tell my phone number to someone at my local which is packed with people I do not know and they might hear it, I would have problem with my local if they would start recording all discussions in their premises and posting those publicly in the internet. I don't have even problem X people recording their visits there as long as it stays in their private collection, again same thing I would have problem them putting those records out public and I would try to ensure not being in their vicinity. Why should I/we/one treat IRC differently to any other public venue of discussion?

- Erno