[openstack-dev] [tc][python-clients] More freedom for all python clients

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Tue Jan 13 11:56:48 UTC 2015

Flavio,

Current 2 python clients are Mistral and Murano that I would like to use in
Rally.

I can't add them to requirements => so I need to work everywhere in
lazy-mode + print exceptions to end users
e.g. you don't have this client, so install it -> which is really not user
friendly.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic