[openstack-dev] [tc][python-clients] More freedom for all python clients

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 10:46:44 UTC 2015

On 13/01/15 01:14 +0400, Boris Pavlovic wrote:
>Hello TC,
>
>I would like to propose to allow adding all python-clients from stackforge
>(that are regarding global-requirements) to global requirements.

I believe this is not a thing for the TC to decided but the dev
community, especially the infra team, requirement's cores, etc.

What python-clients are you referring to? Are you referring to libs
that live in stackforge or dependencies for things that live in
stackforge?

Do you have an (or many) example?

Flavio

--