[openstack-dev] [Heat] Precursor to Phase 1 Convergence

vishnu ckmvishnu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:37:47 UTC 2015

Steve,

Auto recovery is the plan. Engine failure should be detected by way of
heartbeat or recover partially realised stack on engine startup in case of
a single engine scenario.

"--continue" command was just a additional helper api.

[image: --]

Visnusaran Murugan
[image: http://]about.me/ckmvishnu
<http://about.me/ckmvishnu?promo=email_sig>