[openstack-dev] [stable][all] Revisiting the 6 month release cycle [metrics]

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Feb 26 22:48:34 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 14:18 -0600, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Do the features listed in the Release Notes each have appropriate
> documentation? So far we just link to the specifications for nova, for
> example. [1] So to me, it could be a focus on the specification
> acceptance means less time/energy for the actual user-facing docs.

Great question. I have no idea of how we can correlate blueprints/specs
completed and the existence of accompanying doc. The tool we have now
scans git repositories and launchpad (will soon scan storyboard, too):
what data is in there that this tool can use to guess documentation
coverage?

Happy to brainstorm this with you and Bitergia's Jesus and Daniel as
they may have ideas.

/stef