[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Python code in fuel-library

Sebastian Kalinowski skalinowski at mirantis.com
Mon Feb 23 09:30:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've created a patchset that introduces a script to run Python tests in
fuel-library [1] and a
Jenkins job [2]

I also would like to backport those tests to stable branches to assure that
any fix backported to stable branches will be also
checked.

Best,
Sebastian

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157319/