[openstack-dev] [neutron][ipv6] dhcp stateful

Robert Li (baoli) baoli at cisco.com
Thu Feb 19 21:10:57 UTC 2015

My guess is that your dhcp client running inside the VM set up the subnet
mask as /128. Dhcpv6 doesn¹t provide prefix length, but the client system
sometime adds the net mask based on the link type. Some of the dhcp
clients use a script to configure the interface, and I think you can use
/64 if your link is ethernet.

‹Robert