[openstack-dev] [neutron][neutron-*aas] Is lockutils-wrapper needed for tox.ini commands?

Paul Michali pc at michali.net
Tue Feb 17 11:27:02 UTC 2015

Thanks for the insight into lockutils-wrapper usage Ihar.  I had worked on
getting the coverage target for VPNaaS repo working, and then have been
working on a coverage target for functional testing. As part of that, I
pulled the use of lockutils-wrapper.

If you can review it, I'd appreciate it very much:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/155889/2

I was thinking of doing this same coverage testing for FWaaS and LBaaS, if
you want me to remove lockutils-wrapper there too, let me know, as I was
planning on working on these today...

Regards,
PCM

PCM (Paul Michali)