[openstack-dev] [neutron] [lbaas] LBaaS Haproxy performance benchmarking

Miguel Ángel Ajo majopela at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 09:10:04 UTC 2015

You can try with httperf[1], or ab[2] for http workloads.

If you will use overlay, make sure your network MTU is correctly configured to handle the extra
size of the overlay (GRE / VXLAN packets) otherwise you will be introducing fragmentation
overhead on the tenant networks.

[1] http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/linux/httperf/
[2] http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/programs/ab.html

Miguel Ángel Ajo