[openstack-dev] [fuel] github can't sync with git because of big uploading

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 30 08:11:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

You should probably talk to infra team on this issue #openstack-infra
channel.
I see several ways what can be done here:
1. recreate the repo
2. create a repo with different name

Also there is possibility to remove from the commit those files and push
using --force,
but it's a very bad practise and I don't think that infra allows to do that.

Thanks,