[openstack-dev] [heat][telemetry] gate-ceilometer-dsvm-integration broken

Sergey Kraynev skraynev at mirantis.com
Mon Dec 28 12:31:27 UTC 2015

Hi, Julien.

I suppose, that your guess is right.
Mentioned patch was merged recently and it broke our Ceilometer related
functional test.
There is a patch, which skip it. [1] and related bug [2]

We already have a revert for this staff [3] and patch for check based on
this revert [4].

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/261272/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1529058
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/261308/
[4] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/261272/

On 28 December 2015 at 15:06, Julien Danjou <julien at danjou.info> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> The gate for telemetry projects is broken:
>
>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1529583
>
> The failure appears in Heat from what I understand:
>
>  BadRequest: Expecting to find domain in project - the server could not
>  comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise
>  incorrect. The client is assumed to be in error. (HTTP 400)
>  (Request-ID: req-3f39cc92-c356-4b92-9ab8-401738c8d31d
>
> I've dig a bit, and I *think* that the problem lies in this recent
> devsatck patch:
>
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254755/
>
> Could someone from Heat tell me if I'm a good Sherlock or if I am
> completely out? :)
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Julien Danjou