[openstack-dev] [heat][telemetry] gate-ceilometer-dsvm-integration broken

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Dec 28 12:06:45 UTC 2015

Hi there,

The gate for telemetry projects is broken:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1529583

The failure appears in Heat from what I understand:

 BadRequest: Expecting to find domain in project - the server could not
 comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise
 incorrect. The client is assumed to be in error. (HTTP 400)
 (Request-ID: req-3f39cc92-c356-4b92-9ab8-401738c8d31d

I've dig a bit, and I *think* that the problem lies in this recent
devsatck patch:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254755/

Could someone from Heat tell me if I'm a good Sherlock or if I am
completely out? :)

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou