[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Merge Freeze for cutting stable/8.0 branch

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 23 10:07:35 UTC 2015

On 23.12.2015 08:48, Aleksandra Fedorova wrote:
> Hi Fuelers,

Hello.
I'm sorry I've missed this and have made several merges accumulated
since the ~24h *disaster* of red BVT/smoke builds. There were many
medium bugfixes awaiting for the green light from our BVT. Would've been
very sad to miss them due to the technical issues...

--
Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,