[openstack-dev] [puppet] deprecation warning everywhere issue

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Wed Dec 23 03:30:43 UTC 2015

I've pinged you on IRC to this effect but this has broken the stable
branches which now have unresolvable dependencies on the service whose name
has changed.

Error: Could not find resource 'Keystone_endpoint[RegionOne/glance]' for
relationship on 'Service[glance-api]' on node
openstack-puppet-test.openstacklocal
Error: Could not find resource 'Keystone_endpoint[RegionOne/glance]' for
relationship on 'Service[glance-api]' on node
openstack-puppet-test.openstacklocal

This break is specifically in glance, here:

manifests/keystone/auth.pp

  if $configure_endpoint {
    Keystone_endpoint["${region}/${real_service_name}"]  ~> Service <| name
== 'glance-api' |>
    Keystone_endpoint["${region}/${real_service_name}"] -> Glance_image<||>
  }

I have not checked the other modules. I will be around for reviews on this
if you ping me via email.