[openstack-dev] [Fuel][UX] Throw KVM\QEMU and leave Libvirt on Wizard

Sheena Gregson sgregson at mirantis.com
Mon Dec 21 14:04:39 UTC 2015

We should collapse this into one entry - I don't have any preference on
the naming convention, but as Fuel checks to see whether the hardware is
capable of performing KVM acceleration, there's no reason to continue
giving a selection to the user regarding KVM.

Today, when a user selects KVM, Fuel attempts to use KVM acceleration and
defaults to QEMU in the case that KVM acceleration is not possible.  We
should keep this behavior and make the entry a single KVM/QEMU selection
to eliminate the false perception of choice (and the ability for users to
select the incorrect option).