[openstack-dev] [ansible] tox functional testing rename

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Sun Dec 20 19:24:23 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I've proposed a series of patches[1] to rename tox -eansible-functional to
tox -efunctional. While the change is trival, it is meant to workaround an
interpreter issue with tox[2]. Additionally, the change brings our tox.ini
inline with other OpenStack projects launching functional tests from tox.

The current patches will fail to pass the gate until the Depends-On patch is
merged.

So, I'm here asking for feedback to help get ansible-role-jenkins-job-builder
passing the gate again.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:temp/functional+status:open
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/259594/