[openstack-dev] [glance] OVF/OVA introspection in Mitaka?

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 19:13:09 UTC 2015

Greetings,

This spec[0] was started back in Liberty and I'd like to hear from the
folks involved in this work whether the intent of moving this forward
is still active and the goals. This has been a long standing request
and as it's being presented it seems to have no impact on the current
API refactor we're doing. Neither in the code nor in the design.

I'm sending this out not only to hear from the folks involved but also
from other memebers of the community. We're skipping the next couple
of meetings and I thought about starting this thread as we're
approaching the spec freeze date.

One more note. The code this spec impacts, as mentioned above, is not
going to be changed. The task engine (the one that uses taskflow)
should not be confused with the task aPI (the one that currently
triggers the task engine and that's also going away).

Flavio

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/194868/

--
@flaper87