[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit Upgrade to ver 2.11, completed.

Brian Haley brian.haley at hpe.com
Fri Dec 18 03:17:47 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-16 16:24, openstack-dev-request at lists.openstack.org wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for their patience while we upgraded to Gerrit
> 2.11.  I'm happy to announce that we were able to successfully
> completed this task at around 21:00 UTC.  You may hack away once more.
>
> If you encounter any problems, please let us know here or in
> #openstack-infra on Freenode.

I'm still undecided on 2.11, have to give it more time, but I have noticed one
thing that's annoying...

Trying to copy text from a review no longer works easily.  When I highlight text
there's a little "bubble" pop-up of {press c to comment}, which seems to
interfere with both my three-button mouse copy buffer, as well as Ctrl-C.  Call
me a nitpicker, but having to highlight text, right-button click, Copy,
right-button click, Paste, is a pain.

Maybe someone has a simple work-around for that.

-Brian