[openstack-dev] [magnum]storage for docker-bootstrap

王华 wanghua.humble at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 07:40:48 UTC 2015

Adrian,

When the docker daemon starts, it needs to know the bip and mtu which are
generated by flannel. So flannel and etcd should start before docker
daemon, but if flannel and etcd run in the same daemon, it introduces a
circle. We need another docker daemon which is dedicated to flannel and
etcd.

Regards
wanghua