[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Ubuntu bootstrap] WebUI notification

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 16 13:05:20 UTC 2015

> I really don't like setting the error message as the default one in
> the DB schema and consider it as a last resort solution. If
> possible update the message to error one just before you start
> to build the image.

+1.

> What about add some check or some message
> "Fuel-master Deployment in progress, please wait %s" ?

I don't like this idea, since I believe it's something that user
shouldn't care at all. I see two possible *right* appraoch to handle
this:

1. We keep it As Is, and say "user should not use Fuel until Fuel
Master deployment is finished".
2. We make API / Web UI unaccessible externally until Fuel Master is
deployed (e.g. iptables rules or nginx ones).

What do you say?

- Igor