[openstack-dev] [mistral] Improving Mistral pep8 rules files to match Mistral guidelines

Anastasia Kuznetsova akuznetsova at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 9 11:12:36 UTC 2015

Hi Moshe,

Great idea!

It is possible to prepare some additional code checks, for example you can
take a look how it was done in Rally project [1].
Before starting such work in Mistral, I guess that we can describe our
addition code style rules in our official docs (somewhere in "Developer
Guide" section [2]).

[1] https://github.com/openstack/rally/tree/master/tests/hacking
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/mistral/#developer-guide

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:21 AM, ELISHA, Moshe (Moshe) <
moshe.elisha at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Is it possible to add all / some of the special guidelines of Mistral
> (like blank line before return, period at end of comment, …) to our pep8
> rules file?
>

> This can save a lot of time for both committers and reviewers.
>

> Thanks!

Best regards,
Anastasia Kuznetsova