[openstack-dev] [Fuel][FFE] Disabling HA for RPC queues in RabbitMQ

Dmitry Mescheryakov dmescheryakov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 1 18:34:32 UTC 2015

Folks,

I would like to request feature freeze exception for disabling HA for RPC
queues in RabbitMQ [1].

As I already wrote in another thread [2], I've conducted tests which
clearly show benefit we will get from that change. The change itself is a
very small patch [3]. The only thing which I want to do before proposing to
merge this change is to conduct destructive tests against it in order to
make sure that we do not have a regression here. That should take just
several days, so if there will be no other objections, we will be able to
merge the change in a week or two timeframe.

Thanks,

Dmitry

[1] https://review.openstack.org/247517
[2]