[openstack-dev] Install Openstack-Ansible

Sharma Swati6 sharma.swati6 at tcs.com
Tue Dec 1 15:05:44 UTC 2015

 Hi Major,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I will plan to create a spec for Designate.

However, I just want to know if I have to implement this in openstack-ansible, or for that matter, I want to add any new component to it, are there any steps or guidelines to be followed.
For example, first I create containers and mention/add it to config files. etc.
I went through http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/developer-docs/extending.html but this is not much self-explanatory.

If the steps provided by you are helpful I can begin with this and contribute soon.

Thanks & Regards
 Swati Sharma
 System Engineer
 Tata Consultancy Services
 Ground to 8th Floors, Building No. 1 & 2,
 Skyview Corporate Park, Sector 74A,NH 8
 Gurgaon - 122 004,Haryana
 India
 Cell:- +91-9717238784