[openstack-dev] [puppet] [tempest] CI - integration job status

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 04:31:23 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:

> So this week we managed to iterate to have more components part of
> Puppet OpenStack Integration CI.
> Everything is work in progress but let me share the status:
>
> * one single Puppet run of the scenario001.pp is enough to deploy
> OpenStack (MySQL, RabbitMQ, Keystone WSGI, Nova, Glance, Neutron
> (ML2-OVS) - second Puppet run shows that manifest is idempotent :-)
> * tempest is running at the end (identity, image and compute tests) -
> some failures on scenarios and some tests, but ~90% of success.

In fact Matthew advised us to run 'smoke' since it's a suite of tests that
are enough to validate our OpenStack cloud is running. It runs some
important API tests and 2 scenarios that validate the full workflow (spawn
a VM, ssh and ping outside, etc).

And now it's 100% :-)

* Results are visible i https://review.openstack.org/#/c/217352/ (see

Also https://review.openstack.org/218474

> In advance, thanks a lot for your reviews, any feedback is welcome!
> --
> Emilien Macchi

Emilien Macchi