[openstack-dev] [neutron] Pecan and Liberty-3

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Fri Aug 28 21:51:03 UTC 2015

Folks:

Kevin wants to merge the pecan stuff, and I agree with him. I'm on vacation
next week during Liberty-3, so Armando, Carl and Doug are running the show
while I'm out. I would guess that if Kevin thinks it's ok to merge it in
before Liberty-3, I'd go with his opinion and let it happen. If not, it can
get an FFE and we can do it post Liberty-3.

I'm sending this to the broader openstack-dev list so that everyone can be
aware of this plan, and so that Ihar can help collapse things back next
week with Doug on this.

Thanks!
Kyle