[openstack-dev] [api] [wsme] [ceilometer] Replacing WSME with _____ ?

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:36:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

> If you just want to shoot the breeze please respond here. If you
> have specific comments on the spec please response there.

I have been thinking about doing it for Ironic as well so I'm looking
for options. IMHO after using WSME I would think that one of the most
important criteria we should start looking at is if the project has a
health, sizable and active community around it. It's crucial to use
libraries that are being maintained.

So at the present moment the [micro]framework that comes to my mind -
without any testing or prototype of any sort - is Flask.

Cheers,
Lucas