[openstack-dev] [oslo] Help with stable/juno branches / releases

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Fri Aug 28 03:22:37 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:12:43AM +1200, Robert Collins wrote:

> I'm pretty sure it *will* be EOL'd. OTOH thats 10 weeks of fixes folk
> can get. I think you should do it if you've the stomach for it, and if
> its going to help someone. I can aid by cutting library releases for
> you I think (haven't checked stable releases yet, and I need to update
> myself on the tooling changes in the last fortnight...).

Okay I certainly have the stomach for it in some perverse way it's fun, as I'm
learning about parts of the process / code base that are new to me :)

My concerns were mostly around other peoples time (like the PTLs/cores I need
to hassle and thems with the release power :))

So I'll keep going on it.

Right now there aren't any library releases to be done.

Thanks Robert.

Yours Tony.