[openstack-dev] [horizon][i18n] Horizon plugins translation

Douglas Fish drfish at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 27 18:43:29 UTC 2015

I took a quick look at the projects Daisy listed. None of them are ready to
be translated yet.

Manila UI and Tuskar UI
These projects don't have PO/POT files yet. In order to be ready they need
to start with step 1 from Daisy's note.

Horizon Cisco UI
Has a locale file
https://github.com/openstack/horizon-cisco-ui/tree/master/horizon_cisco_ui/cisco/locale
I don't see a Horizon-Cisco-UI project in either transifex or zanata (step
2 from Daisy's note).

I'm looking at this page
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations/Infrastructure
and it doesn't seem to be up to date with any Zanata-based information.

How would these teams go about implementing steps 2 and 3 if they want to
be available to be translated?

Doug Fish

<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>