[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Glance] keystonemiddleware & multiple keystone endpoints

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Aug 26 03:06:43 UTC 2015

Hi, Dolph,

You are right, it’s same issue. Hans and I work together on this prototype, and Hans first found the token validation is not routed to local KeyStone, and I tried to find why in the source code. The patch in the bug description could be reference for the correction. (I am not sure how much of the side effect for the patch)

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )